Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 things

My 8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
3. The Colbert Report
4. The Office
5. Boston Legal
6. Countdown with Keith Olbermann
7. The Rachel Maddow Show
8. Mad Men

My 8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tucano's
2. Mimi's Cafe
3. Jalisco
4. Ruby River Steakhouse
5. Cracker Barrell
6. IHOP
7. Chick Fil A
8. Waffle House (just for Mike Stafford)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Property Study
2. Final Torts Class/Review
3. Time with Crystal
4. Frost/Nixon interviews arrived
5. Blessed a sick kid
6. Bought gas
7. Washed my car
8. Stayed up late

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Cy and Brit's baby
2. Home for Christmas
3. Inauguration day
4. End of recession
5. End of Iraq War
6. Finishing school
7. Having time to write
8. Sleep

8 Things I Love About Winter
1. Christmas
2. My birthday
3. The New Year
4. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
5. Hot Chocolate
6. The smells
7. Cooler weather
8. Calm blankets of snow

8 Things On My Wish List
1. To be a husband and father
2. To visit Greece
3. To publish a book
4. To teach
5. To speak the 10 most spoken languages
6. The ability to slow and speed time
7. My own personal library
8. That my friends/families wishes will come true

8 People I Tag
I don't play tag.

No comments: