Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First night at a new home

Well, I'm officially moved in. Still unpacking and with a ton of chores to do, but I'm liking it. I got to meet a few people from the singles ward at family home evening last night. It was crazy, there were almost 60 people there so it was basically impossible to get to know too many people without butting in to some pre-existent groups. I'm starting to get my bearings and understand where I'm at, and so far I'm really enjoying myself. So far so good.

Just a note to everybody, so far I've mostly posted journal type entries, and will probably continue to have journal type posts more often than not, but I will at times post other material, including posts on topics like religion, politics, and sports. Those are three things people are pretty passionate about, so I'll make sure to warn you before I go off on one of my rants.

Oh, and so you all can see how my personal appearance and surroundings change (don't want you to forget what I look like!) I'm going to post an image of myself taken at the time of my blogpost once a week.

2 comments:

Cy said...

you look tired. Mom says you need some coverings on your windows. Or you could just let all those girls see you nakie!!

Isaac said...

I don't sleep Nakie, CY! Ha ha - I wrote that post this morning, so I probably was a bit tired. Well... how's life? Haha