Saturday, August 16, 2008

Road Trip Day 2, Blog Trip Day 1

Hello friends, family, everybody! I figure now that I'm leaving most of my friends and family 2,000 miles away, I ought to do something to keep all y'all informed. So - here we go. Blog post 1. The first day of my trip east went pretty well, except for the fact that my air conditioning in the car decided to die and may cost me $1500 to fix. Hopefully my warranty covers that, it's been pretty mild weather so luckily the lack of a/c hasn't killed me and my mums.

We stopped over in Topeka, KS last night and are in Louisville, KY tonight. Mum isn't too happy with the motel she picked for us tonight, good times! This morning we stopped off at Liberty Jail to see where Joseph Smith spent 5 months of his life and received some of the most inspiring scripture from the Doctrine and Covenants (sections 121-123). It was a great experience, amazing to see how those men had to live for so long. Good stop on my trip.

I still don't think it has hit me that I'm leaving everything I know behind - if I'm lucky it won't hit me too hard. Law School should be a great experience... but I'm going to miss so many people. Well, I'll update you with all sorts of stuff, and post song lyrics I've written, talks I've written, and other neat stuff on here. Hope lots of you will stop by here to see how I'm doing on occasion. Thanks for everything, love you all.

-Isaac

portraits richmond
virginia photography
photography

2 comments:

Darrell and Amanda said...

Hey Isaac! It has been forever! Good luck with law school. I'm glad you made a blog!

Tara said...

haha you so got sucked into the blogging world. Good job!