Friday, August 29, 2008

Rainy Days

Now that I come to think of it, I've never lived for very long outside of a desert. Coming from Wyoming and Utah, all this rain we've been getting in the last few days is a new experience. It keeps on coming. Jason says that the rain lately has been more of a winter type rain, which is just a completely foreign concept to me. If it's winter there's snow, not rain! Oh well, it's been nice to have things cool down a lot lately, especially since I still have no air conditioning in my car.

The past few days have been pretty uneventful, mostly just going to class and learning some of the basic tenants of property and torts law as well as civil procedure. I don't think there's anything more exciting in the world! Matt's family is visiting him this week and Jason's on vacation, so the house has been more lively than normal, I guess.

Here comes the Labor Day weekend! Luckily as a law student there is no such thing as Labor Day weekend and I have class on Monday. Oh well, I'm excited to keep going and don't know what I would do with an extra day off anyhow, probably just more reading. Wow, this is a boring post.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Remember these words of wisdom: "Rain is always better than snow." hahah I probably think that because I'm from the south...but also remember that because you are in the south, people always greet each other with, 'hello.' Don't weird em out with trivia okay? hahahaha love it